Stand out from the healthcare crowd with this just released ISO standard 22956: 2021 Healthcare organization management – Requirements for patient-centred staffing. Will your organization be one of the first to be certified?
Anticipated benefits of implementation and certification include:
- Enhanced patient experience;
- Improved compliance with statutory, regulatory and professional requirements;
- Increased transparency and increased accountability;
- Improved staffing outcomes (e.g., recruitment, loyalty of talent, staffing gaps, salaries, skill mix requirements);
- Management of a range of clinical and other service risks.
- Reductions in fatigue, burnout and sickness rates;
- Better staff retention and lowered attrition;
- Improved job satisfaction.
- Greater visibility of staff at all levels;
- More effective meeting of patient needs;
- Better quality of service;
- Improved outcomes (e.g., falls, healthcare-associated infection rates, public health data: medical and medication errors, patient mortality, hospital readmissions, lengths of stay).
Contact HSI today to start the certification application process
Pandemic Response (ISO and U.S.)
Healthcare Quality Management System Standard (ISO and U.S.)
General Requirements for Telehealth Management (ISO and U.S.)
Self-symptom Checker Status (ISO and U.S.)
Hand Hygiene Performance and Compliance (ISO and U.S.)
Immunization Management (ISO and U.S.)
Blockchain Management and Security of Physician and Surgeon Credentials (U.S.)
Cross Border Travel (ISO and U.S.)
Suicide Prevention (ISO and U.S.)