Empirical evidence demonstrates that a diverse group of workers and business partners will out-innovate and outperform a non-diverse group. HSI engages partners from different backgrounds, creating a workforce and supply chain that is representative of the regions, communities, and clients we serve. We believe that engaging a diverse community drives new ideas and adds value to our organization.
Diversity & Inclusion
A diverse group of workers and business partners will out-innovate and outperform a non-diverse group.
HSI considers the following statistics when hiring and managing its team:
- Cognitive diversity can enhance team innovation by up to 20%.
- 48% of employees believe that respect is the most essential factor for a culture of inclusion.
- 61% of employees believe diversity and inclusion strategies are beneficial and essential.
- 75% of employees think more diversity is needed.
- 60% of companies have metrics in place to measure the success of their diversity and inclusion efforts.
- 67% of job seekers consider workplace diversity an important factor when considering employment opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
HSI is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Please see EEO it’s the Law.